Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Little Girls Dream

This summer Mariah realized one of her daydreams. I'm pretty sure when I'm talking or reading to her and I see a far off look that she is thinking about horses.

When the opportunity came to take a few lessons, she - or I, to be honest- couldn't wait.

The day Mariah met Zippy, it was love at first sight. He was the topic of every conversation, and the riding companion of her dreams.









There was even a prince charming in the dream. I'm not sure she pictured him, but I sure do! Look at that yummy, dirty face!


I left every lesson with such gratitude for the blessing and means to provide this opportunity for Mariah. I'm thankful that Tyler works so hard for our family and loves to see our children explore and enjoy these experiences.
Every moment of life isn't a fairytale.... but there are sure moments when it feels like it!

No comments: