Friday, March 29, 2013

Harrison

 
Field Trippin' at Children's Museum

A fort and his buddy Clay


Penguin Pal




Harrison is having an exciting year. School, sports, friends- he's had so many new experiences in each of these areas.  I've thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it right along with him.  At Harrison's Penguin Pal in class the other day, his teacher talked about how much she appreciates his cheerful personality.  She can count on him to come in with a great attitude and with optimism for the day ahead.  I was so happy to hear that, and was reminded of how lucky we are to have Harrison in our home.  He makes life so exciting with his energetic spirit and desire to make everyone around him happy.  He is the first to ask me if I'm okay and will do anything to make me happy.  He's beloved by his school friends.  Every time I come to the classroom, kids are asking when they can have a turn for a playdate.  When they ask who's mom I am and I say "Harrison", their eyes light up and say, "I like Harrison, or I love Harrison!!"

Who knew that little devil of a baby could grow up to be such a sensitive, kind, endearing child? :)

When he was finished making his poster, he pointed to where he had written "I love you" near a picture of us together and asked, "do you know why I wrote that by our picture?.... I was just looking at all of these pictures of my life and I thought, 'I have the most wonderful life', and I love you."

We do have a wonderful life, Harrison- because you're in it.  What a guy!



1 comment:

The Robinson Bunch said...

oh sweet Harrison! I just LOVE that kid. I miss you so much sister! I cant wait to come and visit you and your beautiful family...LOVE you girlfriend