Sunday, October 07, 2007

Harrison David Mons

Our little boy is growing up fast. The older he gets and learns new things the more pleasant he becomes. He is now 14 months old, and just started walking, however he still prefers crawling most of the time.

Learn in thy youth to keep the commandments of God... honor thy father and mother... In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat. Our children learn at an early age that there will be no free lunch they work hard for what they have.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this, I hate missing out on the kids "firsts" because I was there for all of Logan and Mariah's. And is it a good thing that he's walking? That just means he can get to you faster to beat you up.

Heitmann Family said...

Harrison, you are a cutie. I love the mopping the floor video, too fun!!!

Elle said...

So cute! Do you hire him out?
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting these great videos and comments. I miss you guys so much and this way I feel that I am part of your life.
By the way, where was Harrison when I needed him to clean MY floors? Too cute!!!
Love you all.
Mom

Anonymous said...

That's right...teach more boys to clean house! I am so proud of you! Give the girls a ball and give the boys a broom! Glad someone's on my side:)