Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sentimental Moment...

Here's a sweet Logan story to share. The other day I was home with all the kids, and we were just having one of those great afternoons. Everyone was getting along and playing so nicely. I had noticed that Logan was especially kind to his sister and just on his best behavior. As we were walking outside to go play I just thanked him for being so good. Logan said, "I know, I just feel so good inside right now. It's like Jesus pinned a gold star on my heart and I'm wearing it like a badge." It was one of those moments that makes it all worth it!

3 comments:

Jason and Teresa said...

hey isnt this fun to check in on each others family pictures - What fun. I love your sense of humor. The Kid poop is great.

kdance said...

I loved hearing this at the 007 night, and I loved it equally as much the second time around. Adorable!
Karin :)

Heitmann Family said...

it is those moments that make all the crazy hair raising experiences that occupy our time as mothers worth it. You have a sweet kid-