Sunday, October 21, 2007

Primary Program...

Today at church the children had their primary program. When the time came for each kid to deliver their message some would wave, smile, blow kisses to their parents, others would get scared or would become shy presenting in front of a large crowd. I remember as a 2nd grader running for class President and had to present in front of the school. I had worked hard and had memorized my speech that I would present to the class. I would start my speech with a brief skit/show. I was wearing a big sombrero hat and would start by taking my hat off laying it down, and while dancing around it, I would sing some Mexican hat dance song. I took my hat off saw the large crowd and my mind went blank. I remember dancing around the hat mumbling something that didn't make sense. I was so embarrassed. We didn't have any melt downs like this, and each kid participating in the primary program did a tremendous job.

We took a picture of Logan and Mariah after Church, and added a video of Logan singing his primary part at home.


5 comments:

sarita said...

I absolutely loved Logan's part in the program! He is so adorable and the picture of Logan and Mariah holding hands is priceless!!

Cara said...

Mariah and Logan look so grown up - how great is that suit?! We're pretty familiar with that song around here too :)

Anonymous said...

My dear Logan,
I loved your solo!!! You have a beautiful voice and I was so proud of you. I have to tell you that I cried
because I wish I could've been there to see you in person.
But I am thankful that your mommy taped you.
Thank you for sharing your talents.
I love you.
Vovo.

Elle said...

I love the picture of Logan and Mariah. They look so dang adorable. That picture needs to be framed. A suit?! So cute! He looks so grown up!
Lv,
Michelle

kdance said...

I LOVE primary programs! Ours was today, and it was the best! I love the video. WHat a cutie.
Karin :)