Swim lessons:

Magic Shows
Playing Barbies
Nature Walks
Beach Days
Iowa Cubs Games:
My how it flew by. And Logan was soon counting down the days to start 2nd grade.
The day finally came! And it was time to say goodbye to siblings,
Logans thoughts about his first day of school:
1. I was expecting to learn a lot more in second grade
2. My teacher is definately nicer when the parents are around
3. Why are all music teachers so mean?....
4. I missed you mom, but it was sure nice not to hear him scream all day
Who me?
14 comments:
That does look fun! I can't wait for school to start!
What a cute post! Love Logan's report on the day. As for not hearing the scream all day, we have similar comments at our house! Oh, how we love those screamers!
And the Olympics Post, awesome! We have no TV so haven't watched anything! I feel so un-American!
Teachers are definitely nicer when the parents are around--what a perceptive kid! Too smart for his own good :)
We seriously need to get together more. I just dropped you off and I'm already going through "Robyn withdrawals." Ryan probably thinks I'm crazy because I start laughing out of nowhere every time I think of something funny you said...
Can I just say that I think you are the coolest family! I love the pictures. It's true that summer has gone by waaaay too fast.
Love the last picture of "the screamer". Classic...just classic! Sorry about those music teachers Logan...but it many ways your are dead on!
what a fun packed summer. I can't believe it is over. Time flies when you are having fun!
Hey, girl, just a quick note to say I had fun today, and maybe we should make it a regular thing?
Oh that little face of Harrisons reminds of Carter to a T.
Logan is turning into such a handsome boy, cute pics.
Looks like you have a fun fun summer. As fun as summer is it's nice to send the kids back to school as welll. Your kids are all growing up so fast. It's sad that we don't get to see them very often.
Ruby, I got the clothes!!! Can I say that dress Mariah so amazingly cute! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
But really, Harrison and Maia are SOOO meant to be. If we lived close, they would enjoy screaming at each other all day. Oh how I wish.
That cracked me up when Logan said he didn't have to hear Harrison scream all day! Oh, I needed that today. Maia has been using her lungs more than usual.
You have some pretty cute kids if you ask me. Logan is just too funny with his comments. Hope to see you at church cause I have some ?s for you.
Hi Robyn! Wow don't you love blogs? It was great to hear from you and you were part of some of the best memories I have of my childhood! Great to hear from you and you have a darling family! I hope you're doing well. P.S. If you see Shawn Johnson around town, tell her I love her :).
I love Logan's quote about the teachers being nicer when the parents are around! Hilarious! Robin, I love your story about the alpha! I think you are getting too much into those vampire books with your throat hiss and all, take it easy! Love your blog!
I love Logan's thoughts about his first day at 2nd grade. My husband and I both got a chuckle out of that...
Post a Comment