Thursday, December 18, 2008

Night

Night Riders:





Night Carolers:







5 comments:

joana said...

van will be so jealous of the sledding...he wants it snow so bad! he's convinced it will snow on Christmas. i'm trying to break it to him easy that it probably won't:(

being a utah girl...it just doesn't feel like Christmas without snow

Elle said...

I love the pics. Especially the sledding ones. We've tried twice and it has become a blizzard each time.

Jmons said...

brrr, looks so much fun though. I love sledding. Your kids looked bundled so I'm sure they had a blast.

Cara said...

I can't believe YOU of all people take your kids night sledding ;)

DH said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! We saw some sleds in a show the other day and the kids were like, what are those for?? Typical Texas kids :) We miss you guys and hope to get to see you for the holidays!! I'm so glad that we have these blogs to be able to keep up with eachothers lives!!
~Jingles
Dana