I walked Mariah and Harrison to a nearby stream and we threw rocks, climbed hills, and ran back down them.
At one moment all 3 of us were walking hand in hand. Here's a little conversation that took place..
Mariah: Oh mom, I just love you.
Mom: Aw, I love you too! I'm so happy that I'm a mommy. Everyday I say a prayer to Heavenly Father and I say, "thank you so much for my wonderful children."
Harrison: You we-come vewry much!
7 comments:
I love how you type his responses. Todd and I are constantly quoting Harrison. Can't wait to see how grown up he is.
So cute!
That really is a heart melter. Harrison knows how to win over everyone's hearts.
Ahh that is so cute! It's always nice to hear I love you from your kids. Especially at the least expected times.
That made me melt! I love those tender moments, it sure makes the naughty moments a little more bearable.
So sweet! Every once in a while we get those "it's all worth it" moments. I can picture Mariah saying that. I wish I knew Harrison better. We will have to come visit this summer:)
What a cutie pie!
Just so you know, I did read this post way back when you posted it, but I wanted to come back and let you know how awesome it is that you recorded it. Hope Saturday went well and hope to talk to you tomorrow!
Post a Comment