Monday, April 06, 2009

Just Tryin' to Think Happy Thoughts...

On this cold, snowy April afternoon.




(pics from spring break 2009)

4 comments:

sarita said...

I am right there with ya, girl! Will spring ever get here?

And by the way, I'm convinced that the reason you don't like sushi yet is that you haven't had any GOOD sushi yet. I will have to change that one of these days.

Jmons said...

You know you wouldn't just have to think happy thoughts if you took a little trip south to the warm/hot weather we are having.

Ruby look at those muscles, girl you are in such good shape! I can't wait to come down and get all the great Ruby secrets!

Elle said...

I hear ya girl! What is with this never-ending winter!!!
And I second the comment about the muscles! Go girl!

Jason and Teresa said...

Thanks for all inspiring thoughts on your blog. Your a great example to me. Your hugs means so much love ya