Logan:Now that Logan is 8, he is officially a cub scout. One of the first activities was the Pinewood Derby.

He had a great time building and painting his car with Dad.

The obligatory handshake.

Mariah:
Has officially made me a soccer mom. I love that my girly girl will pull her hair back and get athletic.
Harrison:

Well, I guess nothing new here, just didn't want to leave him out. Love ya anyway buddy!
6 comments:
the pinewood derby is so much fun. I LOVE that Mariah is playing soccer. When you get here I will have to kick the ball with her. We love you too Harrison
Logan looks so proud of his car! Secretly I also wanted to make a pinewood derby car, and it be hot pink with purple pin stripes. Yea for Mariah, she looks like a natural out on the field. And well, Harrison...such a cute little boy!
What are those things on Mariahs hands, it looks a little nippy out.
I can't wait for Tanner to be in scouts. I secretly want that calling, and yeah I think if I had it I would make a pink car too.
Oh, I love that picture of Harrison.
Mariah needs to know that it is in her blood to be a good soccer player. Go Mariah!
What an awesome car, Logan. Good job.
And my little Harrison... Love him to pieces.
how cute that mariah's playing soccer. and logan looks so handsome in that first picture:)
Post a Comment