Oh that is so funny!
Oh that is a good one.
I love your kids. They really do say the funniest things.
Oh, I love it!
He has a really good point.Oh, and I ALWAYS have time to talk to you. Call my cell anytime. And, if I can find it and John didn't hide it in my shoe (like today) I will answer and LOVE to talk to you.LOVE it. ~M
i always enjoy good quotes from logan...
That would be definition of what I have for sure. Puffy is an understatement!!!
Logan is so wise, and I totally agree with him, butts is not the most descriptive word.
Kids say the funniest things. That totally cracks me up.
So have you started your "Logan says..." book yet? You would make a killin'!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh that is so funny!
Oh that is a good one.
I love your kids. They really do say the funniest things.
Oh, I love it!
He has a really good point.
Oh, and I ALWAYS have time to talk to you. Call my cell anytime. And, if I can find it and John didn't hide it in my shoe (like today) I will answer and LOVE to talk to you.
LOVE it.
~M
i always enjoy good quotes from logan...
That would be definition of what I have for sure. Puffy is an understatement!!!
Logan is so wise, and I totally agree with him, butts is not the most descriptive word.
Kids say the funniest things. That totally cracks me up.
So have you started your "Logan says..." book yet? You would make a killin'!
Post a Comment