Sunday, August 01, 2010

Cousin Chronicles, Day 5

DAY 5

TOY STORY 3 MOVIE AT JORDAN CREEK TOWNCENTER (did anyone else want to ball their eyes out at the end?- Holy Cow, I was a mess!)




DOLLAR TREE SHOPPING SPREE

Seeing that I had quiet the inventor in my hands (Mr. Tanner), I called my neighbor and asked her to bring home all the boxes she had at work. Sandy did not disappoint. She showed up with a basement full of them! We took off to the dollar store with a budget to buy supplies neccessary for their invention. And $2 bonus for all to buy anything they wanted.

The kids got bungie cords, exacto knives, aluminum foil, rope, and tape for their invention.



Logan, Tanner and Carter scored watches, Toy Story figurines for Carter and Harrison, and a handbag and brush for Mariah.






They wasted no time setting up shop and building for hours. The end result: a rocket fort. The pic below was taken while building. The final product was quiet impressive with seatbelts, helmets and wings.

No comments: