Day 6 was fabulous. After 5 days of non-stop fun with the kids, the mamas were ready for a little alone time. Tyler was a dear and insisted we go have some fun. He took the older kids to basketball that morning and Jessica, Cali and I headed to the downtown farmer's market.




When I saw the sweet corn ice-cream I knew I had to get it right there, right now. I grew up eating this stuff in Brazil and have never seen it in the states. It was deeelicio-so. Even Jessica had a bite and couldn't deny the goodness.

Cali and I hung out running up and down a hill while Jessica enjoyed her Nutella and banana crepe and visited with some random old man about Sacagawea.

We came home and hi fived Tyler and the boys on their way to the driving range. This was Tanner and Carter's first try at it.


When the boys came home, Jessica and I took off for our 90 minute facials at the Aveda Institute. We were so excited, and after the crazy busy week we had- we downright deserved the pampering. It was absolutely amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment