1. Everyone had a costume (except me). I'm just not great- or I guess I should say- I don't put a lot of time into planning costumes. I admire all the coordinated families and the homemade costumes. Love them and so glad that others do it because I really enjoy them! We're just thrilled when we find something that fits and passes as a costume.
2. We did our annual, Halloween FHE. The theme: "How Scary Life Would be Without the Gospel." We shared this night acting out our answers in charade form with other families.
3. We did not carve pumpkins, but we made carameled apples. Doing both would have been way too awesome!
1 comment:
LOVING the costumes (tyler's especially) and the updates Robyn - you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I so miss talking to you and it's like I can hear your voice through your words. Oh I heart WDM, and the Mons especially!!!!!!!
And Harrison is getting SO BIG!! What are y'all doing for Christmas - call me, email, text, or something, sometime. No pressure or stress though!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment