Friday, October 28, 2011

A few days after we waved good-bye to John and Paula's family, Erik and Karen pulled up with their 2 little girls in tow.  As hard as this move has been for me, it's these visits that remind me that it's all worth it.  Now when I see my family, I know that it will be a short time before we will be together again. 



As my kids get older, babies become even more of a novelty to all of us.  I love to see my kids love on their little cousins. 


Londyn was smitten by all the deer and I was convinced that if we weren't vigilant in watching her that she'd be riding off bareback on one.


My kids become celebraties when Londyn comes around.  To say she is crazy about them is an understatement.  She was on cloud 9 the entire weekend.  As much as she loves all the kids, I would say Logan has captured her heart the most.


After a delicious dinner at County Line BBQ (yes, BBQ twice in 1 week!) we headed downtown for a sunset boat tour to check out the famous bats.  Apparantley the largest bat colony in North America hang out in Austin.  There is a bridge downtown that is the perfect dwelling place for these mini bats.  Each night at sunset, about a million bats come out to feed.  It is an amazing site to see!



We had so much fun with my baby bro and his fam... can't wait to see y'all soon!

2 comments:

Todd M said...

I thought your baby brothers name was Eric???

Robyn said...

oops... i fixed it, thanks!