Friday, October 05, 2007

Bring home the... honey?

I have so much fun talking to Mariah. The happy, pink world she lives in is so desirable. Everyone is great, there are never any problems. I decided to sit down and chat with her to better understand her blissful world, aka, her sense of reality, and vivid imagination. Here it is in Q/A format, answers are her words exactly:

Q- What is your favorite color
A- Green and Red

Q- Who is your favorite friend?
A- Somebody named Sheena (apparently a new friend that joined her world today)

Q- What is your favorite toy to play with?
A- all the toys at Sheena's house

Q- What's your favorite song?
A- Rectic Guy - aka "The Electric Slide"

Q- What's your favorite primary song?
A- Sunbeams

Q- How much money do you need to be rich?
A- $56

Q- How many kids do you want when you're a mommy
A- 7

Q- Where do you want to get married?
A- Mountain Temple, or Chicken Temple

Q- Where do lions live?
A- Utah

Q- Where do you want to live when you grow up.
A- Next door to Sheena

Q- Where do chicken nuggets come from
A- (eyes get big and excitedly shout) McDonalds!

Q- What does daddy do at work all day?
A- He sells honey!

Welcome to Mariah's world!

4 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

So cute, good for you at taking time to really get to know your kids. I think in a busy world we forget to do that. Thanks for the reminder and squeeze that sweet girl of yours.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love that!!! $56 that's all? All this time. I was just wondering...could I put in a an order of honey? How much is it?
;)

Anonymous said...

Where in the world did Mariah think of Chicken Temple? hahaha, I just thought that was so cute.

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute mom Robyn!! Those Q & A are SO CUTE!!! LOVE IT!