Monday, October 01, 2007

Catching up on some pics

Quality Time

Logan was being a Power Ranger and destroying the evil forces (water)-You can see how thankful the other children are to have such a safe place to play


This is what happens when it is quiet in the house....


I've really been working on getting the kids to eat healthier, so I'm always reminding them that they need to eat good to be big and strong. Mariah gets really into it, and I love how she flexes.


You don't want to mess with this kid!

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Harrison is getting. It doesn't seem like we have only been gone for 4 months. Kids grow up way to fast!!

Elle said...

I love the flexing!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, especially the one with Logan playing in the fountain. hahaha. Please let him and your other two know that Uncle misses and loves them very very much.