Let's Not Go There!
Last night I was in my room folding laundry and noticed that Logan was looking at a deck of cards that I got at one of my bridal showers. Each card gives a cute idea for a fun date, there are lots of really great ideas we've used. When I saw him reading them, I told him, "Oh, those are cards that give Daddy and me fun ideas for date nights." He glanced down at the one in his hand and said, "Really mom, 'cause this one says 'get nekkid' - that does not sound like a fun date to me!" I was busting a gut. Of all the cards for him to have in his hand!
4 comments:
I am laughing out loud right now!!! Let's just say that it is good he thinks that would not be fun right now! I don't know what I would have said, I would probably laughing too hard. Thanks for the laugh!!
That is hilarious - too bad you don't still have the yes/no pillowcase to go along with it :) I love your kids say the darndest things section! You have such a cute family!
Cara
That is hilarious! I love how you spelled nekkid!
I love kids' comments!!
~Michelle
Hahah, of course it would be Logan to stumble upon that card...oh that kid is soo funny!
Never a dull moment in the Mons' home!! =) I can't believe Harrison is walking, this is CRAZY!!
Post a Comment