Sunday, October 12, 2008

10 Years down... Eternity to GO!!!

Thursday, October 9 Robyn and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. Robyn made early morning appointments for us at a local Spa. We treated our selves to a little therapeutic TLC, self indulgence, and pampering. Way to go Robyn this was a perfect start to a great day.
I arrived home late that afternoon from Pella and was greeted by my smokin hot wife. She had taken the time to doll herself up for our romantic evening. That evening we abandoned the children with a friend (thanks Chrissy) and we were off to dinner. 801 Steakhouse in Des Moines is known amongst the locals as the premier steakhouse west of the Mississippi. We enjoyed uninterupted conversation, reflected on the past 10 years, and pondered what the next 10 years would bring. Steak $45.00 side dish of garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus $20.00. An unbelievable evening with the one that I love… PRICELESS.



13 comments:

Jmons said...

Congrats you guys. Looks like you had a ton of fun. Its always fun to get dressed up and go out without kids.

p.s. Ruby you do look smokin hot, you inspire me to get into shape after I get this baby out!

Heitmann Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! Looks like you guys had a great day together!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! It's hard to believe it has been 10 years already for you guys. You two are so cute together. Congrats and hope you enjoy the next 10 as much as you have the first.

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary. It sounded like you both had a wonderful evening/day.

Matt and Erin said...

Happy anniversary!

Haylee Mollerup said...

Happy Annivesary!! It's the best to enjoy a romantic evening without kids! I'm glad you guys had a good night!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Guys. How time flies. Seems like only yesterday that Lee Wesman was ' shakin' it in the congo line at your wedding.

joana said...

you guys are the cutest! i can't wait til i've got 10 years under my belt with mr. james fredrick... (already feels like 20, ha!)

Ted and Hilery said...

Congrats! You look great and what an amazing dinner. I hope it was delicious. 10 years! That is a big one!

Elle said...

I agree. Your wife is smokin' hot.
~M

Anonymous said...

No pictures of what happened after dinner? Darn;) I'm so bad...I know.

I'm so glad to hear that you take such great care of Robyn. She should have lot's more steaks.

Congrats to the both of you and Michael and I hope that you have many more wonderful years.

Love ya

Chrissy Jo said...

Happy Anniversary again! 10 years is pretty impressive. I love your dessert... that's fabulous!

Shelly Kenison said...

Congratulations on the huge milestone. You both look great and looks like it was a wonderful evening!