Friday, December 05, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

"When we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present- love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us happiness- the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth. "- Thomas S. Monson

















This year I am thankful for heaven on earth.

8 comments:

sarita said...

I am thankful for heaven on earth, too. You are like a sister to me and I don't know what I'd do without you!
Thanks again for your phone call today. It meant more to me than you know.
Have a great date this weekend!

Chrissy Jo said...

It looks like you had so much fun! We wish we could have been there. I too and thankful for the days where it feels like Heaven on Earth. :-)

Cara said...

LOVE that quote!!

Elle said...

I love that quote too!
Love the pics, you are a chef! Now we defintely have to live closer...so you can cook for me.
Hey, my email is totally down. So if you need to email me, send it to johnson0009@gmail.com
ugh.
~M

Elle said...

P.S. Did you know that "Elle" is me, Michelle? Your old roommate who kept her underwear in a box under her bed? And helped you steal Cindy's money out of her piggy bank?
I love you.
~M or Elle

joana said...

love the plethora of desserts there! yum! you're right...family for sure is heaven on earth!

Anonymous said...

Your Thanksgiving looked like it was very fun. Laura looks a little pregnant. I haven't seen pictures of her on her blog so that's nice to see. Hope things are well with you.

Laura Bernard said...

Yea, thanks for posting the first pregnant pictures of me! I can't ever seem to get Aaron to take a photo of my belly, and I'm not that anxious for it anyway, feel like I'll have to post pics of my twin tummy with it so the reason for my hugeness is clear.

Anyway, sweet post and thanks again for sharing Thanksgiving with us. I felt bad for staying so late, but I honestly felt like I had to savor the moments, cheesy as that is. You are too wonderful not to savor!