Wow, What a hostess you are! You guys have been busy, but looks like tons of fun! Can we book a week at the Mons Hotel? :)
wow you've been busy having fun and blogging it all! whew, you need some rest sista! looks like good times though! miss and love you guys!
wow I second Cara...I've gotta save up and book a week at the Mons hotel too! So fun!(and Harrison's dance moves made me miss you BAD!)
Looks liks such a fun time!
Julie, Cindy and I were discussing you as a mother...you make us all look bad! Please stop teaching, loving, and rearing your children in a way that is beyond anything we've seen before. Thank you. ;)Love ya
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, What a hostess you are! You guys have been busy, but looks like tons of fun! Can we book a week at the Mons Hotel? :)
wow you've been busy having fun and blogging it all! whew, you need some rest sista! looks like good times though! miss and love you guys!
wow I second Cara...I've gotta save up and book a week at the Mons hotel too! So fun!
(and Harrison's dance moves made me miss you BAD!)
Looks liks such a fun time!
Julie, Cindy and I were discussing you as a mother...you make us all look bad! Please stop teaching, loving, and rearing your children in a way that is beyond anything we've seen before. Thank you.
;)Love ya
Post a Comment